Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions:-
- The promoter is: Appliance Repair Team, 34 Clover Drive, Thorrington, CO7 8HL
- Employees of Appliance Repair Team or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via our social media page on Facebook.
- Closing time for entry is 23.59 Sunday 11th June 2017. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winner will be drawn and announced on Facebook on Monday 12th June 2017.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries must be completed via our Social Media Facebook page in the form of ‘like’, ‘share’ or ‘tag a friend’.
- Entries will not count if they are not linked to the Competition Post.
- No paper formats will be accepted or valid.
- To enter, you must be over 18.
- One winner will receive five one hour Ninja Training Session vouchers for use at Ultimate Ninja UK, 259 Greenstead Road, Colchester, CO1 2SJ.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by social media.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The prize must be collected within 30 days of the end of the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement for their name to be used in social media as the ‘winner’ and for their entry to be used in Appliance Repair Team’s promotions on social media pages.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be posted on Facebook. The promoter is not responsible for providing these changes direct to each entrant.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The names of the winners will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Appliance Repair Team, 34 Clover Drive, Thorrington, CO7 8HL.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Appliance Repair Team and not to any other party.
When you need expert help, just Ask Alpha on 01206 648888